Re: Gnome/X setup problems

dpkg -l gnome-help produces the following:

Status=Not/Installed/Config-files/Unpacked/Failed-config/Half-installed
uppercase=bad)
||/ Name                   Version                Description
ii  gnome-help             1.4.0.6-5              GNOME help browser

Am I reading this right: does this mean there's some kind of config
problem ?  Tried doing a dpkg --configure gnome-help anyway and it just
complains that the pkg is already installed and configured.

Maybe I explained the situation wrong.  The gnome-help browser is
there.  And it comes up when I click the ? on the panel.  But there is
not content, just a message "Could not load default TOC page".

A.