Re: kernel compile in woody

Hi!

I've always been compiling the kernel without use of make-kpkg etc.,
and so it just stayed the same for me.

But I also think that the make-kpkg way has stayed the same. I've
recommended it to some friends and I did it like this in woody (on my
friends' machines):

-make-kpkg --bzimage --config menuconfig binary-arch  (or similar)
-install the package you get.

Dunno this is exactly the same as in potato but as I said, I think it
should not be any different.

Cheers,

Stephan Hachinger