Re: error

On Fri, Jun 07, 2002 at 11:39:30AM -0300, O Senhor wrote:
|   hello,
|   Do you know about this error message, that appears when i want compile
| my kernel?

| as86 -0 -a -o bbootsect.o bbootsect.s
| make[1]: as86: Command not found

You don't have the command 'as86', but the build process is trying to
run it anyways.

I don't know why that is -- I don't have that command either but I can
compile kernels (using kernel-package) just fine.

-D

--

If your company is not involved in something called "ISO 9000" you
probably have no idea what it is.  If your company _is_ involved in ISO