Log message: dditional sense indicates Tracking servo failure

Hi All!

I found the following message in the kern.log. What does it mean? If it
means that my HD is about to quit on me, how do I find out which
harddisk is affected?

TIA
Thorsten

PS. Please cc to me directly too, so that I don't miss the post. Thanks

Jun  6 20:18:58 localhost kernel: Additional sense indicates Tracking
servo failure
Jun  6 20:19:00 localhost kernel: Additional sense indicates Tracking
servo failure

... (repeats itself at other times)
--
                              \\|//