Re: Any X10 users out there ?

On Fri, 2002-06-07 at 08:07, D.J. Bolderman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if there are any debian users on this list who control
> their X10 stuff with their debian machine? Is it possible ?
> Regards
> Dick

Yes, I used to, before I moved; now all the x10 stuff is sitting in a
box someplace in the basement :-)   The exact software you need depends
on which computer-to-X10 interface you have, but

$ apt-cache search x10

gives a list of them.  I have both a CM11A and a Firecracker kit; I've
used heyu, xtend, and bottlerocket, and they all work.

HTH,
--
Stephen Ryan                                        Debian GNU/Linux
Technology Coordinator