Finding postgresql

I'd like to install postgresql on my Athlon XP 2000+ based Debian 2.4.18
installation.  Actually, I'd _really_ like to figure out what's going on
with dselect.

dselect does not find any entries for postgresql on my Athlon.  But on my
Toshiba laptop, running exactly the same Debian release, and using the
exact same /etc/apt/sources.list, the postgresql packages show up nicely
(under opt misc, opt doc, etc.).

Why would dselect find a different set of packages on the two machines??  Is
there some other configuration I should be doing?

My /etc/apt/sources.list:

deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian woody main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US woody/non-US main contrib
non-free