Re: Still problems with event times in log files

I'm still experiencing wrong event times in my log files. When i do a
"date" and a "date --utc" both times are correct. ie: 10:00 and 08:00. It
seems that events are logged in UTC time. Where can I change this to my
normal time ?

Perhaps you have the TZ environment variable set locally? That would
explain why 'date' is correct in your environment but not for syslog.
Try running 'tzconfig' to set the system timezone, and, just to be sure,
restart syslogd/klogd ('/etc/init.d/sysklogd restart') afterwards.

Colin, Thanks, it seems te be working now !

Dick