Re: in case you missed this from ponik

>> this would prevent many people who read this list as a newsgroup to
>> contribute
>
> I don't see how...everyone here's got an MTA installed.

What's having an MTA have to do with it?  I don't subscribe
because I find it more convenient to read the list as a
newsgroup via muc.lists.debain.user.  If I can't post because
I'm not subscribed, then how does having an MTA matter?

Offering non-receiving subscriptions would be fine...

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Yow! Did something
                                  at               bad happen or am I in a