Re: Sorry for problems

on Tue, Jun 04, 2002 at 08:32 PM +0200, prover (ponik@prover.sk) wrote:
> Everybody, please, excuse me for problems
>
> I was trying unsubscribe form your mailing lists, but your listmaster told
> me, that i'm not in your mailing list.
> What can I do now?
> Members from debian mailing lists are sendin to me 200 mail per day.
>
> One more - Excuse me, I'm trying do something, because I have this
> problem one week.

First:  *don't* do what you've done.  You've been entered into a number
of procmail entries for automatic reporting.  Your ISP lacks an abuse@
address and has been reported to http://www.rfc-ignorant.org/ as a
result.  Your mail is automatically being bounced to admin addresses at
your ISP.  That's well over 100 messages in the past 24 hours.

Second:  you're going to have to track down how the mail is getting
delivered to you.  Since you're using MS Outlook Express, you'll have to
poke around a bit to find headers.  Follow the instructions here:

    http://www.wurd.com/eng/ABCs/ms_headers.htm

...and post one copy of the headers from a mail to this list.  We may be
able to tell you where the mail is being forwarded to you from.

Peace.

--
Karsten M. Self  -- What part of "Gestalt" don't you understand?