Need help unsubscribing?? (Was RE: this post is not off-topic)

Since you wrote directly to me, I think I'll respond.

I'm sorry, I can't help you there.

> WHY THIS MAILS COME TO ME?

Either you or someone else signed your email up on the mailing list page
(http://www.debian.org/MailingLists), or it is forwarding from some
other source.

> EVERY DAY COME TO ME 200 MAILS FROM YOUR MAILING LISTS.

I actually don't own the list, I merely subsubscribe to it.

> CAN YOU DO SOMETHING WITH IT?

Maybe you should read the bottom of each email from this list.  It reads
as follows:

This means send an email to 'debian-user-request@lists.debian.org' with
a subject line of 'unsubscribe' and you should be unsubscribed from this
list, as long as you are receiving the list from debian.org.  If you
need any help with unsubscribing, send an email to
'listmaster@lists.debian.org', not to me, or the list itself, but to the
listmaster.  I can't speak for the whole list, but I find it difficult
to try to keep up with debian information with people replying back to
the emails with 'please unsubscribe me'.

>      THANK YOU.

YOU'RE WELCOME.