From: "Nicos Gollan" <gtdev@spearhead.de>
To: "debian-user" <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 10:33 AM
Subject: Re: Xfree 4.2.0 and KDM

On Thursday 30 May 2002 20:30, Stephen J. Thompson ""(CaSS) wrote:

Hello all,

I have just installed XFree 4.2.0 on two machines and found KDM has
stopped working. Has anyone else encountered this problem. Does
anyone have any pointers on how to solve it?

I can only tell you that it works for me. I'm running XFree 4.2.0 and
kdm from KDE3.0 (none from debs) and it's all running smooth. I had to
hack the /etc/X11/xdm/Xsession in order to get window manager selection
working though.

listmaster@lists.debian.org