Re: screen

On Tue, Jun 04, 2002 at 10:39:39AM -0300, O Senhor wrote:

>   Hello,
>   I run screen program, and it is very, very fine! But after did read
> the manuals, still remains some doubts:
>   1- I have one terminal with 20 conections (ssh), named, all right! I
> want save this session, for in future, do not need put titles, logon,
> and etc... How?

sorry, don't know wether this is possible

>   2- How can i start one ssh session, and start one screen session in
> this machine too... then i start one compilation work, what the commands
> for i quit the session (for future resume), later logon in this
> machine, and resume my work?

While working press CTRL+A d  (thats CTRL+A followed by d) to "detach"
the session. You will be returned to you prompt while the compilation
will continue inside the screen. You can resume the session with
screen -r
--
	Casper Gielen
CAPSLOCK2000@zvdk.nl, capslock2000@subdimension.com