Re:List etiquette/Thanks everyone

Hi James
Thanks for the reply regarding the printer. To be honest I cant remember how
I installed it. There seems to be so many different ways of doing some tasks
in linux it gets a bit comfusing at times.
I know that my Canon bjc 265-sp was unsupported under one of the print
setups, and that when I did get it setup the setup program asked you to send
your snail-mail address to him for whatever reason?

Tomorrow I'll try printing again and try lprm and see what happens.
Thanks for the tips.