Re: List as a newsgroup

In linux.debian.user, you wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Jun 2002 11:30:15 +0100, Dougie Nisbet <djn@highmoor.co.uk> wrote:
>> I've just discovered I can get this list as a newsgroup. I tried this about a
>> year ago when I first started using Debian, but it didn't work, so since then
>> I've been getting it as a mailing list.
>>
>> Has it always been like this, or is this a recent thing. I'm not beginning to
>> wonder whether my ISP didn't provide the group, and I mistakenly assumed it
>> was only available as a mailing list.
>>

> I'm reading this list and a couple of others via news.gmane.org. Works
> well, but I've never tried to post, so let's see if this gets there.
>
> --
> Juha Siltala

message at the bottom, I know it has come through the email list.  I then
try to remember to send it to debian-user@lists.debian.org so that it will
go through the list and on to the newsgroup so that the person who posted it
will see it there.  I'm not sure if all the messages go from the list to the
newsgroup or if any of the newsgroup messages go to the list.  That's why I
send my reply to the list if that is where they originated.  That is what I
am doing with this one.

I am not a member of the list, but this still seems to work.

--
Anita
GnuPG key: 1024D/9EDAC910