Re: inserting carriage return characters [solved]

On Mon, Jun 03, 2002 at 02:05:57PM -0700, Paul E Condon wrote:
> Thanks for several helpful suggestions. I chose sysutils todos.
> The man page does not indicate that this can be run as a filter, but it
> seems to work.

The man page I'm reading (from sysutils 1.3.8.5.1) says:

       The  programs  accept  multiple filenames and wildcards as
       their arguments.  You may also use them  in  a  pipe.   If
       either program finds its input redirected, it will process
       stdin and place the output on stdout.