Re: safe_mysqld hangs ssh connection every time. (woody)

If you ssh somewhere using openssh protocol 2 and launch a background
task that hasn't closed stdout and stderr, your ssh session will hang
when upon logout, until the launched app closes those descripters
(e.g., when it finishes).

Perhaps /etc/init.d/mysql redirects stdout/stderr to /dev/null?  Ours
didn't, until we added it, but perhaps yours already does.

F-secure's ssh client doesn't have this problem (or, as it's seen by
many, feature), nor did openssh protocol 1.

--Pete