Re: word to the wise about Netscape 7/Mozilla

I am running it now just pulled it in from unstable, it reads all shared
mailboxes by default, I know just have to find a way to only show the
ones I want to see.  I don't see any options any where but it has to be
stored in a config file some where.  It also doesn't seem to try to pull
in the GPG key when some one signs a message to verify it.