PST to mutt

I have been searching for a way to convert my mails from my .pst from my
windows box to my new and improved linux ( :))) ) mutt mailbox.  I
searched the mutt-user mailing list, and most of them say to download
Eudora, or Netscape and convert them over, but that requires more
downloads, which I am trying to avoid.  I can't simply send the files to
this mailbox, as then it will show all the mails as coming to me, from
me, so the stuff won't show up properly :( as who it is from, which
makes searching for info very hard.

- steev
--
My last cigarette was roughly 2 days, 62 hours, 49 minutes ago.
YHBW