Re: OpenOffice.org and antialiased fonts

On Fri, May 24, 2002 at 10:17:46AM +0200, Stefan Bellon wrote:
> But: I don't get antialiased fonts and without them it really looks
> ugly.
> I have a look at http://www.openoffice.org/FAQs/fontguide.html but I
> still don't get it to work.

Don't ask me why, but there is a version 2 that is still not linked
properly.  It's at:

> In OpenOffice.org the fonts aren't antialiased anywhere. Neither are
> they in Galeon or Mozilla.

I don't know that the 3 applications are related.  I can only tell you about

In version 2 of the FAQ, it mentions the pspfontcache problem, a workaround
and a hotfix.  The fix will be available in the next version of the .deb
(-4).  You might like to try the workaround to see if it helps.

Otherwise, you could try searching the issuezilla at www.openoffice.org for
issues regarding fonts.

Chris Halls | Frankfurt, Germany
Yahoo:hagga12000 ICQ:36940860 MSN:chris.halls@nikocity.de