Re: exim & imap

On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 08:58:03PM -0400, Tom Allison wrote:
| I'm looking for suggestions on how to get exim on one server to run imap
| for several clients.

exim has no bearing on IMAP at all -- it implements SMTP.  They are
totally (almost 100%) separate.  You need to get an IMAP server for
your system.  I use exim and have it deliver to folders using the
"maildir" format.  I also have courier-imap installed since it
supports maildir folders.  exim knows nothing about courier, and
courier knows nothing about exim, and both are quite happy.

HTH,
-D

--

He who belongs to God hears what God says.  The reason you do not hear
is that you do not belong to God.