Re: problem compiling links with ssl

On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 06:04:59PM -0500, Cheryl Homiak wrote:
> I am trying to compile links-2.0pre3 with ssl and javascript. The reason for
> doing this is that i am blind and can not use cwindows and am trying to find at
> least some way of dealing with javascript. I normally use lynx as a browser, but
> want to try links because it has some ability to deal with javascript.

well, i do not know, how the 2.0pre, but the older versions which i have
been using had the java script support quite pointless.

because i have a lot of frineds with visual disabilities, i was looking
for way of doing a computer (*) for them and it seems like the way would by
with emax and it's enviriment, so maybe that would be way for you? i
don't know which browser are emax users using...

* unfortunetly i moved to canada and i didn't continue that project. you
may try to ask in users@freebsoft.org

--

bye

Vanous
Petr Vanek                       ..... ./\.  ....
Debian GNU Linux                 .. _|\|  |/|_ ..
vanous@penguin.cz                .. \        /...
http://www.penguin.cz/~vanous    ... >______< ...
Angus, Ontario, CA               ...... / .......
Registered linux user #217487