IMPish mail

I have one user who has started getting "URI Too Long" errors in the
frames along the top and left side of his IMP sessions.  The main
pane, where messages are displayed, is working fine.

He's using Netscape (navigator-smotif-477 4.77-2, to be exact), same as
all the other users who don't have any problems.

Viewing the page info shows that the three failing panes are being
sent to a URI with params consisting of several dozen "&"s, a
hordeSession, several more "&"s (I suspect one less than the
first set), another hordeSession, etc.  I can see why the server
would object to a URI that long, but can't figure out what's causing
it.

The obvious solutions of logging out of IMP, restarting Netscape,
logging out of the system, and clearing Netscape's history have not
produced any change.

Any ideas as to what might be causing this?  Or how to fix it?

have already won. - reverius

Innocence is no protection when governments go bad. - Tom Swiss