Re: Samba - debian/rules binary problem

hiya tony

what does your /etc/samba/smb.conf look like ??

- snag the one that comes with samba-2.x.x.tgz
	- easier to modify it... and make it work

- testparm ( from samba pkg )
	- should tell you what it dont like about your config file

- smbclient -U% -L localhost
	- should tell you what it thinks its doing
	to be able to talk to the other guy

- dont forget to create your samba account
	 cd /etc/samba ; smbpasswd -a tmollica

- go to your windoze box and have fun..

have fun linuxing
c ya