isdn (ipppd)

Hi!

I'm fighting with the problem that ipppd doesn't connect correctly to my ISP.
It dials, connects, but also disconnects immediately after that. So I had a
look at /var/log/isdn/isdnlog and noticed that ipppd calls the wrong number.
Instead of just calling REMOTEMSN, it always calls:

	+COUNTRYCODE AREACODE/REMOTEMSN

and also cuts the last number(s) in REMOTEMSN to a 9 digit number. Is this
the normal behaviour, and if yes, where can I change it.

And as I'm already asking: ipppd (unlike pppd) handles just one ISP number,
right? Then what is the sense behind the last block of /etc/isdn/isdn.conf:
	[NUMBER]
	NUMBER = 019282500
	ALIAS = surflos Internet by Call
	COMMENT1 = 01019019282500 (User:beliebig; pw:beliebig)

	[NUMBER]
	NUMBER = 01929
	ALIAS = 01019Freenet
	COMMENT1 = 0101901929     (User:beliebig; pw:beliebig) (Mobilcom)

Future purpose?

Regards,

Christian Schoenebeck

(please cc me)