Re: 1:1 mirror for an entire hd

hi ya r.

dd is a bit level copying ... good and bad... but...
	it depends on "why your disks is bad" in the first place

if you have a flaky disks...  you might unknowingly be copying the bad
part to the new disks too ...

i'd use tar instead to copy the data to the new disks
	- a few more commands but is a better/sure way to leave
	the flaky sectors on the flaky disk

also make sure the new disks is bad'blocked formated so that
you dont have the same (flaky disk_ problem on new disk

have fun
alvin