Spamassassin with cyrus 1.5.x

Hi,

I used spamassassin with postfix/procmail before but since I moved to another delivery system (Cyrus )I cant get it working anymore.
I use postfix with cyrus for delivery with ldap :
Postfix -> cyrus -> mailbox

I have tried this schema
Postfix -> procmail -> cyrus -> mailbox
so that spamassassin tags each mail

I changed mailbox_transport = cyrus to mailbox_command = /usr/bin/procmail -a "$EXTENSION" in /etc/postfix/main.conf
I also set a global /etc/procmailrc which checks mail and then deliver to cyrus.
The problem is that user are not system user but virtual users in LDAP. With the old configuration cyrus checks if foo@bar.org is a local address to
know if the mail should be accepted to be delivered locally and then put the mail in the mail box.
As the delivery goes from postfix to procmail, foo@bar is not verified in LDAP and as foo in not a local user (system user), the system say:
foo No such user !!!!!

Does anybody have a clue ?

Thanks JM

--
Q: What is the difference betwee open-source and commercial software?
A: If you have a problem with commercial software you can call a phone