Maybe a corny idea ...

Maybe this is a bad idea, but I thought that
since Linux is the original multi-user,
multitasking operating system for the PC, it
could be used to do some really neat stuff.  What
I had in mind for those of you who could afford
it was the purchasing of a flat screen LCD touch
screen, then laying it flat, and using it as a
variable input device, similar to a configurable
keyboard/joystick device.  Another display would
be attached to the computer as a CRT, and from
this dual-screen console, all kinds of cool stuff
could be done.  For example, the "keyboard" could
be configured with throttle and directional
controls for games with all kinds of gauges and
buttons, and a standard QUERTY design the next,
and some other layout the next.

I thought Linux would be perfect for this since
it is so streamlined, and the Windoze would
actually be too CPU intensive by it's nature to
perform a similar funtion.

->Scwawcaac<-

"What you work the most to achieve in life is what's truly important."

-Antoine De Saint Exupery