Re: GUI front-end for writing CD audio to CD-R?

On Fri, 2002-05-17 at 16:18, Mike Frisch wrote:
> On Fri, May 17, 2002 at 12:26:40AM -0700, Paul 'Baloo' Johnson wrote:
> > MP3 to WAV, I use xmms with the disk writer output plugin.  For the
> > burning process itself, I use cdroast.
>
> I am trying to make it a one-step process, instead of two.

mp3burn is a simple command line tool for making audio CDs from mp3s
without filling up your disk with .wav files. It requires perl, mpg123,
and cdrecord. There are also a few GUI frontends to mp3burn; pick
favorite widget set: Xmp3burn, Kmp3burn, and Gtkmp3burn.
http://mp3burn.sourceforge.net/