exim configuration

I think I'm getting stuck on this configuration.
Below is the last (summary) screen of the eximconfig process.
What I'm trying to do is use this to send email from my own domain (tacocat.net) that is sent to this machine from others on the network AND to relay email I'm sending out with my ISP's address. I was going to use fetchmail to grab email from my ISP and put it down on this computer.
Should be changed to:
remove twmi.rr.com from the referring domains
add twmi.rr.com as a relayed domain
????

The following configuration has been entered:

Mail generated on this system will have `tacocat.net' used
as the domain part (after the @) in the From: field and similar places.

The following domain(s) will be recognised as referring to this system:
 localhost, tacocat.net, twmi.rr.com

Messages for all domains that we MX for will be relayed

Mail for postmaster, root, etc. will be sent to root.

Local mail is delivered.

Outbound remote mail is looked up in the Internet DNS, and delivered
using that data if any is found; otherwise such messages are bounced.

Is this OK ?  Hit Return or type `y' to confirm it and install,
or `n' to make changes (in which case we'll go round again, giving you