Why wdm opens a TCP port?

Hello all.

Does anybody know how to configure wdm so that it doesn't open
TCP port 1030 when started? I guess this is not a big security
threat, but I've tried to keep open ports in minimum, and I
can't see why this one would be necessary either. I have to
admit that I don't know the purpose of this open port, but for
example gdm, which I've used in some other boxes, doesn't, at
least by default, open any ports.

--
Petteri Heinonen                addr:   Varvikonkatu 1 C 19
phone:  +358 50 3363286                 33820 Tampere FIN