Re: mpg123 playing to both file and speakers (stdout)

> mpg123 file.mpg --cdr /dev/stdout | tee file.cdr | programm-to-handle-cdr </dev/stdin, if appropriate>

OK, changing things up a bit:

mpg123 --wav - file.mpg | tee file.wav | wavp /dev/stdin

appears to record a wav file but it will not play.  In addition,
not sound comes from the speaker while processing the commands.

Lance

--

                                Lance Hoffmeyer
                              lance@augustmail.com