procmail cp mail to 2 folders imap/mbox

I would like to have procmail copy some mail into two folders, one is an imap
folder, the other is a mbox folder.

The command I found was:

:0:lance.lock
* ^TO_debian-user@
:0 c
debian.archive    #mbox folder called debian.archive
:0
| tail +2 | $DELIVER -e -a lance -m Listserv.debian  #imap folder

but this doesn't seem to work.  It puts every mail message into Listserv.debian.
I should state that the mbox folder is located in /home/archive/
and the HOME directory specified in procmailrc is elsewhere HOME=/imap

I imagine my syntax is incorrect.  Can someone help me?

Lance

--

                                Lance Hoffmeyer
                              lance@augustmail.com

 I see you, and you see me.  I experience you,and you experience me.  I see you
behavior.  You see my behavior.  But I do not and never have and never will see
  your experience of me.  Just as you cannot "see" my expereience of you.  My
 experience of you is not "inside" me.  It is simply you, as I experience you.
  And I do not experience you as inside me.  Similarily, I take it that you do
                        not experience me as inside you.
                                       -
                                   R.D. Laing