Re: Can't get my Radeon VE to work!

	Not sure exactly where the problem might be from what you're
describing however I do know the Radeon VE support in XF4.1 is limited
(I have one as well) and that the better support for any Radeon chipset
video card is in XF4.2 which isn't quite ready yet as the X Strike Force
team work on XF4.1 for Woody release...

	Single-head display with XF4.1 works fine for me though
actually but I also do not use galeon... Acroread has no problem for
me...

	Jeremy