Re: potato or woody or testing or arrgghghg

On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 11:57:22AM +0930, Tom Cook wrote:
> [ big big snip ]
>
> Sid is the unstable distribution, and always is.

I.e. as the kid next door in Toy Story? :-)

> When woody is released as stable, then all the packages in sid are
> migrated into the new testing distribution, which will have a new and
> different name.

Just curious: What will be the name of woody + 1? I've heard "sarge"
mentioned a couple of times, but nothing "official" (as if there was
such a thing:-) Which mailing list?

--
Karl E. Jørgensen
karl@jorgensen.com