Re: Java

On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 07:42:27PM +0200, Tinus Kotze wrote:
| Sorry, I know this is not the correct place to post this, but I really
| urgently need an answer.

Is this for your homework?  If not, why is it urgent?  :-)

| Is it possible to create for example 2
| classes(each in its own respective file), and include them in the same
| package. Then make the one class extended from the other class in the
| package?

Yeah, java is brain dead but not _that_ brain dead.

How about reading a book or web-based tutorial on java?  Packages are
a fairly crucial element of java programming.  They should be taught
after basic control structures and not long after inheritance, if it
should be taught after inheritance.

-D

--

Pride goes before destruction,