Re: Stopping spam

On Sun, 12 May 2002, Karsten M. Self wrote:

> > The last two RBLs in my config don't list anything but every IP
> > address assigned to Korea, and the other every IP assigned to China,
> > since it doesn't appear any admins in either country have a clue.
>
> What might these RBLs be?

Gah...I hate repeating myself, especially since the message you replied
to has the answer...

rbl_domains = relays.ordb.org:orbs.dorkslayers.com:relays.osirusoft.com:spews.relays.osirusoft.com:postmaster.rfc-ignorant.org:dsn.rfc-ignorant.org:abuse.rfc-ignorant.org:bl.spamcop.net:list.dsbl.org:multihop.dsbl.org:korea.services.net:cn.rbl.cluecentral.net

The last two listed are for Korea and China, respectively.

--
Baloo