Re: [suporte] Re: (OT) POP Outlook Folders to Imap Linux

	Hi Theo and others,
	Is there any other way to do this?
	Install Netscape 6 in every machine that wants to migrate this is a pain.
	TIA,		Paulo Henrique.

--
Paulo Henrique B de Oliveira
Gerente de Operações - Linux Solutions - http://www.linuxsolutions.com.br