Re: Printing

Loaded Printtool but it wouldn't run without control-panel or some
additional configuration. Isn't this a Red Hat program? Used it when I
first started playing with Linux but didn't like it then. Resorted to
hand writing my printcap but that was a while ago & I've gone rusty
since then.

Thanks for the suggestion. You will see futher down the thread that
the problem was remming out lines within the printer definition.

Regards

Steve