Re: Apache?? problem

Larry,

Yes, the script works from the command line.  As mentioned, it also works
as a CGI, but after executing the print command it comes back with an
Internal Server Error, code 500.

I've since discovered that any or the os.<process_managment> functions
also bomb, after they are executed.  Even the simple os.system( 'echo
something'); produces the server error.

Unfortunately there are three things different than the system that has
been working for a year now:  Debian with 2.4.18 kernel instead of RH7.1
and 2.4.2-2; Apache 1.3.24 instead of 1.3.19 and Python 2.1.3 using GCC
2.95 instead of 2.1 using GCC 2.96.

--
Sincerely,

David Smead