Re: Accessing 2 POP mail servers

How about adding lines for each isp in your .fetchmailrc file?

poll isp1@somewhere.net with proto POP3
  user <username1> there with password <password> is <localname> here

poll isp2@somewhere.net with proto POP3
  user <username2> there with password <password> is <localname> here

You can fetch from any number of servers this way (and if you set it up
as root your can grab mail for multiple local users too).

man fetchmail is your friend here.

You could also use the fetchmailconf program.  It does a decent job of
holding your hand and writing your .fetchmailrc file for you.

Pat

--

Patrick Ouellette

pouelle@buckeye-express.com
Amateur Radio: KB8PYM 50.200, 144.200  EN81fp
ICBM: 41:38:25.476N  83:31:43.417W