Help... "RPC: Sendmsg returned error 101"

Is there someone who could please help me on this matter...

I run a RedHat 7.0 web server (will migrate it soon to debian). I
don't know exactly what has happened to it, but now when I restart
the server, I get this error:

"RPC: Sendmsg returned error 101"

And the box doesn't seem to connet to internet at all. "Connect:
Network cannot be reached"

I hace checked all IP numbers, DNS and so on with linuxconf, and they
are intact. (I have also "upgraded" back the installation from CD-ROM
- but the error still happens...)

Pls help? I need to get the box connected to internet again to get
the files out of it...
Very thankful for all help on this matter.
--
Best regards,

Johannes Angeldorff