Re: kmail and console mailers

Hi,

* Zdzislaw A. Kaleta <sanskryt@poczta.onet.pl> [02-04-30 09:23]:
>2. How to configure fetchmail to put mail in kmail folders at once?
My Fetchmail feeds the mails to the local MTA, which in turn uses a
MDA to deliver it to mboxes (the format KMail uses) in ~/Mail.

>1. Which console mail progam can I use to get mail to the same folders as mail
>I get with kmail?
Mutt can read mboxes, but Mutt cannot 'get' the mail there. Use
Fetchmail.

Thorsten
--
Every person shall have the right freely [...] to inform himself
without hindrance from generally accessible sources.