Re: SBLive! and 5.1

Search on sourceforge for emu10k1 ... creative's sblive drivers are open source now.  I've got a platinum5 and the drivers are really awesome -- they allow you to totally customize the routing, allowing your card to act as multiple sound cards.  The beeps, etc for out analog rear, xmms/dvd go out analog front and digital!.  :)
-Paul