mac powerbook installation question

hello
i am new to debian and want to install v. 2.2r5 on my macintosh g3 powerbook "wallstreet" from a set of bootable cd's i purchased. i have read the installation manual several times but it is not clear to me how i can boot from the cd's i have.
there are files for "dists" ".disk" and "install" on the installation cd.
my hard disc is already partitioned with a linux operating system partition, a swap partion, a transfer partition and a small bootstrap partition. if someone could help steer me through this installation process i would be very thankful!
best regards
jason kahn