XFree 4.1.0.1 debian/testing keyboard freeze problem

Hi all,

first of all, since i'm not on this list, could you be so kind to cc
any followups to me ?

I use XFree 4.1.0.1 on debian/testing.
When I start X without any window manager, everything works fine. I
can kill the X with cntrl+alt+backspace, and switch the leds on my
keyboard.
When I start X with a window manager, and the window manager wants
input from my keyboard (via a terminal, or any other
keyboard-based-input), my X freezes, and my keyboard dies.
I'm not able to switch to another terminal, and the leds are dead.

Everything worked fine on debian/stable.

Has anyone else experienced these problems ?

With Regards,

Bart Matthaei

--
Bart Matthaei                 bart@dreamflow.nl