Fwd: shit happens
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, "Central Iowa Linux Users Group \(E-mail\)" <email@example.com>, thomas beaupre <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Kurt Carlson <email@example.com>, David Champion <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Jon Chartier <email@example.com>, michael connelly <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Michael Connelly <email@example.com>, Scott Dobie <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Michelle Earleywine <email@example.com>, Annie Goldberg <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Paul Gray <email@example.com>, Beth Grenke <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "\(Pager\) Eric Hagglund" <email@example.com>, Ellen Hagglund <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Eric Hagglund <email@example.com>, George Hagglund <firstname.lastname@example.org>, George Hagglund <email@example.com>, george hagglund <firstname.lastname@example.org>, George Hagglund <hagglundg@WORKERS.UWEX.EDU>, Karl W Hagglund <email@example.com>, Michelle Karl Hagglund/Markov <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Tammy Hardung <email@example.com>, Holly Haynes <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Alan Howarth <email@example.com>, Scott Ingvaldson <S_Ingvaldson@hotmail.com>, Ken Manship <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Mike <email@example.com>, Charles Mikesh <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Mike R Miller <email@example.com>, Stephen Morrow <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Ed Olaby <email@example.com>, John Roach <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Deb Scherper <email@example.com>, Jon Scherper <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Jon Scherper <email@example.com>, Jon/Jane Scherper <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Paul Scherper <email@example.com>, Virginia Scherper <firstname.lastname@example.org>, MOLLY STENSLAND <email@example.com>, Debian User Lists User Lists <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Fwd: shit happens
- From: Eric Hagglund <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 20:14:20 -0700 (PDT)
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
--- "D." <email@example.com> wrote:
> Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 14:30:42 -0700 (PDT)
> From: "D." <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Reply-to: Rhyme_Master@Yahoo.com
> Subject: shit happens
> To: email@example.com
> 1. In the beginning was the Plan.
> 2. And then came the Assumptions,
> 3. And the Assumptions were without form.
> 4. And the Plan was without Substance.
> 5. And darkness was upon the face of the Workers.
> 6. And they spoke among themselves saying,
> "It is a crock of shit and it stinks."
> 7. And the Workers went unto their Supervisors
> said, "It is a pail of dung and we cannot live
> with the smell."
> 8. And the Supervisors went unto their Managers
> "It is a container of organic waste and it is
> strong such that none may abide by it."
> 9. And the Managers went unto their Directors,
> "It is a vessel of fertilizer and none may abide
> 10. And the Directors spoke among themselves,
> saying to
> one another, "It contains that which aids plant
> and it is very strong."
> 11. And the Directors went to the Vice
> unto them, "It promotes growth and it is very
> 12. And the Vice Presidents went to the
> unto him, "This new plan will actively promote
> and vigor of the company with very powerful
> 13. And the President looked upon the Plan and
> that it
> was good.
> 14. And the Plan became Policy.
> 15. And this is how shit happens...
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Yahoo! Games - play chess, backgammon, pool and more
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Health - your guide to health and wellness
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com