Fwd: shit happens
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, "Central Iowa Linux Users Group \(E-mail\)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, thomas beaupre <email@example.com>, Kurt Carlson <firstname.lastname@example.org>, David Champion <email@example.com>, Jon Chartier <firstname.lastname@example.org>, michael connelly <email@example.com>, Michael Connelly <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Scott Dobie <email@example.com>, Michelle Earleywine <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Annie Goldberg <email@example.com>, Paul Gray <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Beth Grenke <email@example.com>, "\(Pager\) Eric Hagglund" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Ellen Hagglund <email@example.com>, Eric Hagglund <firstname.lastname@example.org>, George Hagglund <email@example.com>, George Hagglund <firstname.lastname@example.org>, george hagglund <email@example.com>, George Hagglund <hagglundg@WORKERS.UWEX.EDU>, Karl W Hagglund <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Michelle Karl Hagglund/Markov <email@example.com>, Tammy Hardung <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Holly Haynes <email@example.com>, Alan Howarth <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Scott Ingvaldson <S_Ingvaldson@hotmail.com>, Ken Manship <email@example.com>, Mike <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Charles Mikesh <email@example.com>, Mike R Miller <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Stephen Morrow <email@example.com>, Ed Olaby <firstname.lastname@example.org>, John Roach <email@example.com>, Deb Scherper <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Jon Scherper <email@example.com>, Jon Scherper <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Jon/Jane Scherper <email@example.com>, Paul Scherper <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Virginia Scherper <email@example.com>, MOLLY STENSLAND <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Debian User Lists User Lists <email@example.com>
- Subject: Fwd: shit happens
- From: Eric Hagglund <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 20:14:20 -0700 (PDT)
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
--- "D." <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 14:30:42 -0700 (PDT)
> From: "D." <email@example.com>
> Reply-to: Rhyme_Master@Yahoo.com
> Subject: shit happens
> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> 1. In the beginning was the Plan.
> 2. And then came the Assumptions,
> 3. And the Assumptions were without form.
> 4. And the Plan was without Substance.
> 5. And darkness was upon the face of the Workers.
> 6. And they spoke among themselves saying,
> "It is a crock of shit and it stinks."
> 7. And the Workers went unto their Supervisors
> said, "It is a pail of dung and we cannot live
> with the smell."
> 8. And the Supervisors went unto their Managers
> "It is a container of organic waste and it is
> strong such that none may abide by it."
> 9. And the Managers went unto their Directors,
> "It is a vessel of fertilizer and none may abide
> 10. And the Directors spoke among themselves,
> saying to
> one another, "It contains that which aids plant
> and it is very strong."
> 11. And the Directors went to the Vice
> unto them, "It promotes growth and it is very
> 12. And the Vice Presidents went to the
> unto him, "This new plan will actively promote
> and vigor of the company with very powerful
> 13. And the President looked upon the Plan and
> that it
> was good.
> 14. And the Plan became Policy.
> 15. And this is how shit happens...
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Yahoo! Games - play chess, backgammon, pool and more
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Health - your guide to health and wellness
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org