Re: linux.debian.user newsgroup

On Fri, 26 Apr 2002 00:12:17 -0700
ben <benfoley@rcn.com> wrote:

> On Thursday 25 April 2002 11:17 pm, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> > on Tue, Apr 23, 2002, Grant Edwards (grante@visi.com) wrote:
> > > I've noticed that a few of the messages in this list show up in
> > > linux.debian.user, but most of them don't.  Is there a
> > > newsgroup version of the list somewhere?
> >
> > muc.debian.user, IIRC.  The muc bit I'm sure of.
>
> just out of curiousity, having noticed the same, how is it that certain
> posts don't make it to the archives?

It's particularly strange, since the person that maintains
http://www.debian.org/support , where some newgroups are listed, claimed
to me, in response to a suggestion to list it explicitly, that
linux.debian.user was just this mailing list served via the newsgroup
system. He also said it was read only.  Maybe I'll have to try posting to
it.

- Richard.
--
Richard Kimber