Re: Massive Problems with Eterm after Upgrade

Hi,

* Rob Weir <rweir@softhome.net> [02-04-25 05:59]:
>On Tue, Apr 23, 2002 at 08:12:51PM +0200, Thorsten Haude wrote:
>> * Thorsten Haude <debian@thorstenhau.de> [02-04-23 18:59]:
>> >- The root of all evil may be the version. I have 0.9.1 themes and my
>> >new Eterm is 0.9.2. Problem is, I can't find any 0.9.2 themes on my
>> >machine, and simply changing the lead-in doesn't change anything.
>> Great, I forgot to mention the most visible error: The Eterm theme is
>> ignored, I get the default setup.
>I vaguely remember seeing something about themes either being disabled
>in or removed from the eterm package.  Have a look at
>http://bugs.debian.org/eterm to see if there's anything there.
I could meanwhile resurrect a theme that seems to work. That removed
some of the errors (ignored themes obviously and login shells). So I
don't think the themes are the main reason for the errors.

I filed a bug and the maintainer offered a new package which I will
try tomorrow.

Thanks for your help!

Thorsten
--
Unterschätze nie die Macht dummer Leute, die einer Meinung sind.
	- Kurt Tucholsky