bf-2.4 kernel package?

I dont think there is a bf-2.4 kernel package on my system.  Even though
I have files and such on my system relating to that kernel, there is no
package for it.  I would like to remove it cause it is clutering up my
boot directory and taking up space.  Anyone know how to remove it?  Or
should I just rm all the files associated with it.  Thanks.
--
-Peace kid
  Scott Henson	shenson2@wvu.edu

"God's the ultimate playa, so naturally He's going to have some haters,"
rapper Ice Cube said. "But these haters need to realize that  if you
mess with the man upstairs, you will get your ass smote. True dat."