bash, Meta-., Windows Key

Hello,

I am trying to get M-. working in my bash shell.  It works on all of my
machines except one.  I think it is because I chose the wrong keyboard
type during installation.  My X configuration is the same across all my
machines.

The first option in the debian install is "Configure the Keyboard".
What file is this configuration stored in, and how do I reproduce that
dialog?  I have tried `dpkg-reconfigure console-common` but that doesn't
do it.  I've also RTFM'd, RTFG'd and searched the debian lists, but I
can't seem to put the right search terms together.

Thanks.

Brought to you by Debian 3.0
Linux took 2.4.16 #1 SMP Sat Jan 5 12:52:24 EST 2002 i686 unknown